Firebird Server 2.5.4 is the database server for SPIA. The installation file is attached below.
1. Login as administrator.
2. If an older version of Firebird Server already is installed, it must be uninstalled from Windows control panel. Remove all shared files as part of the uninstall.
3. Download the new server installation from above.
4. Use the default installation with the changes listed and shown below for optimal compatibility.
5. Install with Classic Server rather than Super Server.
6. Check the box to copy the Firebird client library to the directory.