The Edit Display ribbon includes the options related to how the selected nodes will be displayed.
To get a quick overview of the 3D Viewer to get started, go to 3DViewerOverview (3DViewerOverview).
To see the mouse buttton options and shortcuts used to navigate the 3D view, go to 3DViewerShortcuts (3DViewerShortcuts).
3D nodes can contain multiple fields, each with a set of values. The relevant field can be selected in the dropdown and the display of those values can then be edited.
- Select - Select the field to display in the selected 3D node. The dropdown can contain different paramteres such as resistivity, IP, tau and C.
- Rename - Change the display name for a set of values in the selected 3D node.
- Edit Color Scale - Change the color scale used for visualization of values when color scale is turned on.
- Solid Color - Change the solid color used for visualization of values when color scale is turned off.
- Color Scale - When checked, the values are visualized with the color scale, else they are visualized with the solid color. If an image has been draped on a grid subnode, it will take the place of the solid color.
- Wire Frame - When checked the values are visualized as wire frames instead of solid surfaces.
- Transparency - Use the dropdown to set the level of transparency for that field.
- DOI Transpar. - Use the dropdown to set the level of transparency for that field below the DOI.
- DOI Type - Select if DOI standard or DOI conservative should be displayed.
It is possible to set minimum and maximum values for the selected field, so that only values in that range will be displayed.
- Min. Value - Set the minimum value of a field. Values below this value will be hidden.
- Max. Value - Set the maximum value of a field. Values above this value will be hidden.
- Apply - Apply threshold edits to the selected field in the selected node.
Image options. Images can either be draped on grid subnodes or images can be displayed at a fixed elevation.
- Image - Drape a georeferenced image on the selected grid subnode. This will replace the Solid Color display of the subnode with the Image display.
- Elevation - Edit the Elevation of the selected image.
Display options for 1D models and boreholes including labels.
- Point size - Disabled for now.
- Line Thickness - Chance the line thickness of 1D models and boreholes.
- Number of Edges - Change the number of edges used in the display of 1D models and boreholes. In most cases the number of edges will revert to 2, but when working with a smaller number of 1D models or boreholes, the display can be enhanced to show more edges. Note that Line Thickness is used differently for objects with more than 2 edges and may need to be adjusted.
- Change font - Change the font on labels.
- Top Column Labels - Show or hide the display of top column labels like borehole number labels.
- Column Level Labels - Show or hide the display of column level labels like borehole layer labels.
- Apply - Apply column and point edits to the selected node.